Roles & Responsibilities
- HR Payroll management for in-house employees.
- Salary Processing and Statutory Compliance (PF and statutory compliance).
- Time and attendance management for in-house employees.
- Resource planning & recruitment.
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for sourcing best talent to the company within set timelines.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn).
- Pre-screen applicants, schedule client interviews and follow-ups with candidates.
- Coordinate Induction program of all new employees.
- Prepare letters for appointment, relieving & increment.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Data Management / MIS Report.
- Perform day to day operations of HR functions & duties.
- Compile & update employee records (hard & soft copies).
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules & regulations etc.
Required Candidate profile
- Professional, reliable, and with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid growth environment.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
Employment Type: Full Time.
- Good Command over English.
- Good knowledge in sourcing and hiring.
- Managed HR and Operations of a mid-sized IT company (50 or more employees)
- Work closely with Management team in preparing and implementing HR policies & procedures.
- HR certifications inf any
Desired Candidate profile
MBA -Specialization in Human Resources from reputed university /College.